The Web is replete with blog posts and articles that talk about how important link building is, how it can boost your website’s search engine rankings and why you need to be doing it. However, few Web marketing pros offer helpful, practical how-to’s on link building. We decided to change that.
Today we published our latest inbound marketing e-book, the 2012 edition of Link Building Secrets Revealed. Available for download at no cost on the Pole Position Marketing website, the e-book is a compilation of helpful link-building tips from 10 of the industry’s leading link builders, including:
- Jim Boykin of Internet Marketing Ninjas
- Peter da Vanzo of GoFish Media Ltd.
- Michele Baldoni of MBWeb
- Peter van der Graaf of SearchSpecialist.nl
- Eric Ward of EricWard.com
- John Doherty of Distilled
- Jason Acidre of KaiserTheSage.com
- Garrett French of Citation Labs
- Melanie Nathan of CanadianSEO
- Arnie Kuenn of Vertical Measures
The new link-building resource is one of several e-books offered by Pole Position Marketing, which include The Best Damn Web Marketing Checklist, Period!, Keyword Research and Selection and Destination Search Engine Marketing – all authored by our CEO Stoney deGeyter.
Link Building Secrets Revealed 2012 is available in Pole Position Marketing’s online learning library.
If you liked this post, subscribe to the EMP Blog by RSS or email. Looking for more assistance on this topic? Contact our pit crew, or call 866-685-3374 and we'll help you velocitize your web marketing.