Because we do business in the “do-it-yourself” capital of the world (yes, that would be the American Midwest), we’re offering a marketing training seminar on how to integrate search engine optimization (SEO), social media and content into a Web marketing plan. This half-day workshop will be held on Wednesday, November 16, from 8:30 a.m. to noon at the Gateway Event & Conference Center in North Canton, Ohio – just a short drive from Cleveland, Akron and Canton.
Our CEO Stoney deGeyter, a nationally recognized authority in search engine optimization (SEO) and online marketing, and I will be sharing strategies that you can immediately begin using to boost your website’s rankings, usability and conversions. Some of the topics we’ll delve into include:
- The synergy between content, search engines and social media.
- Destination search engine marketing (SEM) and the six building blocks of a destination website.
- Creating content that impacts your audience, page rankings and conversions.
- Title tags, meta descriptions and headings, oh my! A guide to wading through the technical stuff.
- Why building quality links to your content matters.
- How to establish social media goals and match them with appropriate tactics.
- Recognizing the differences between social media sites and how to engage those who use them.
- The definition of viral marketing and how to generate ideas that have the potential to spread.
The cost for the marketing training class is $149 per person and includes a continental breakfast, snacks and unlimited beverages throughout the event. Register by October 31 and receive early bird pricing of $99 per person. Seating is limited to ensure a small-group setting with opportunities for question-and-answer sessions.
Registration is available online at http://ppmkgtraining.eventbrite.com/.
For more information, contact Maria Paschen at Pole Position Marketing at 1.866.685.3374.