Because we do business in the “do-it-yourself” capital of the world (yes, that would be the American Midwest), we’re offering a marketing training seminar on how to integrate search engine optimization (SEO), social media and content into a Web marketing plan. This half-day workshop will be held on Wednesday, November 16, from 8:30 a.m. to noon at the Gateway Event & Conference Center in North Canton, Ohio – just a short drive from Cleveland, Akron and Canton.
Our CEO Stoney deGeyter, a nationally recognized authority in search engine optimization (SEO) and online marketing, and I will be sharing strategies that you can immediately begin using to boost your website’s rankings, usability and conversions. Some of the topics we’ll delve into include:
- The synergy between content, search engines and social media.
- Destination search engine marketing (SEM) and the six building blocks of a destination website.
- Creating content that impacts your audience, page rankings and conversions.
- Title tags, meta descriptions and headings, oh my! A guide to wading through the technical stuff.
- Why building quality links to your content matters.
- How to establish social media goals and match them with appropriate tactics.
- Recognizing the differences between social media sites and how to engage those who use them.
- The definition of viral marketing and how to generate ideas that have the potential to spread.
The cost for the marketing training class is $149 per person and includes a continental breakfast, snacks and unlimited beverages throughout the event. Register by October 31 and receive early bird pricing of $99 per person. Seating is limited to ensure a small-group setting with opportunities for question-and-answer sessions.
Registration is available online at http://ppmkgtraining.eventbrite.com/.
For more information, contact Maria Paschen at Pole Position Marketing at 1.866.685.3374.
If you liked this post, subscribe to the EMP Blog by RSS or email. Looking for more assistance on this topic? Contact our pit crew, or call 866-685-3374 and we'll help you velocitize your web marketing.