Pole Position Marketing is a one-of-a-kind organization to work for. We offer competitive salaries (based on experience), excellent medical/dental insurance, bonuses, generous paid time off, a flexible work environment and paid charitable/service opportunities.
We have an amazing, collaborative team of web marketing experts working for clients around the world. Our office is casual, encouraging, flexible, and promotes a positive life/work balance. And that’s not just lip service!
Applicants must have either
- The skills to get the job done, or
- The drive to do whatever skills it takes to get the job done.
We want individuals that add value to our organization. If you can demonstrate that, and you’re a natural fit for our culture, you’re in!
We currently have openings for the following roles.
Part Time or Full time: Part or Full Time, Sub-contract possible.
Location: On or off-site
Experience: 2-5 years
Salary: Based on experience
- Oversee design and development processes for clients
- Communicate with Clients to work out the details of their development needs
- Assess, estimate and create proposals with accurate time estimates
- Create pre-development wireframes that will provide the framework for design
- Code the website using the most appropriate CMS
- Bonus: Produce original site design prior to coding
- Proficient in WordPress, and other CMS platforms
- Experience developing e-commerce websites
- On the forefront of current development and coding trends
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate well with clients
This position requires a highly-motivated, results-oriented individual with a can-do attitude and the ability to tackle almost any challenge. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple accounts at once. Complete project documentation, follow-through and communication to both management and clients is a MUST!
If you qualify for this position email us your resume, along with a cover letter and salary requirements for consideration.
Part Time or Full time: Full Time
Location: In-Office or remote
Experience: 5-10 years
- Generating leads via your own methods
- Managing leads and prospect inquiries that come through the website
- Educating prospects on the overall value of web marketing
- Working with prospects to understand (us and them) their goals
- Preparing proposals that align client goals and budget with our services
- Closing the deal!
This position requires a highly-motivated, results-oriented individual with a can-do attitude and the ability to “bag the elephant!”
If you have a college degree in this field, that’s cool, but it’s not a deal-breaker if you don’t. We never underestimate the importance of personality and natural ability. If you can sell, you can sell!
If you qualify for this position email us your resume, along with a cover letter for consideration. Sell yourself!