There’s a lot of debate about which of the many digital marketing elements comes first or is most important. Some will say content. Some will say SEO. Still others will point to social media or website architecture.
While all of these are vital to a successful web marketing campaign, we believe that none of it can be successful without the right message. Your message should be identified from the get-go, and everything you do in regards to digital marketing must serve that message.
But what if you didn’t do that? That’s ok. Whether you are building your web presence from scratch or are realizing further down the line that your messaging is not coming across, we can help by:
- Making sure you have a clear, concise brand message that is customer focused
- Helping you identify a clear purpose for each page on your website
- Determining whether all of your digital marketing efforts support your message
- Ensuring that your site is free of formatting, spelling, grammatical and general readability issues that could detract from your message
- Developing a clear conversion process with effective calls-to-action
- Repurposing and reorganizing content for the optimum user experience