The problems you can’t see on your website are likely the ones that are causing the most damage to your online performance. An SEO and Website Architecture Audit will reveal those problems and give you the specific steps you need to follow to stop performance-killing issues in their tracks.
- Are technical issues making your site invisible to search engines?
- Is slow website speed irritating visitors and impeding your search engine rankings?
- Do you have broken links and internal linking issues that are impacting your performance?
- Have you implemented proper on-page keyword optimization, including page titles, meta descriptions, heading tags, image tags and more?
- Are duplicate content issues causing you to lose valuable “link juice”?
What the Audit Includes
- Check indexed pages
- Site: search
- Linking, affecting the site.
- Review organic landing pages in Google Analytics
- Search for the brand and branded terms
- Google’s cache for key pages
- Mobile search for your brand and key landing pages
On-Page Keyword Optimization:
- Page titles and meta descriptions
- Primary keyword phrases, variations and alternate keyword phrases
- Optimized, unique content on key pages
- Keyword in the H1 tags
- ALT Image tags
- Parameters and session IDs
- Static URLs
- Number of URLs for each piece of content
- Parameters and tracking code
- Manual duplicate content search
- Scraped content
- Sub-domain duplicate content
- SSL (secure version) of the site
- Other sites owned by the company
- Print pages
Accessibility and Indexation:
- Blocked text or pages
- Link equity and orphaned pages
- Navigation functionality
- XML sitemaps
- XML sitemaps submission
- Meta robots and noindex tags
Site Architecture and Internal Linking:
- Vertical linking structures
- Horizontal linking structures
- Internal links in content
- Footer links
- Broken links
- Proper use of 301 redirects
- Redirect chains
- Google Webmaster tools
- XML sitemaps
- Canonical version
- Rel canonical link tag
- Absolute and relative URLs
- Page load times
- Hosting speed
- Overall mobile experience
- Analytics set up for mobile content
- Vary HTTP header
- Mobile verses desktop intent
- Mobile redirects
- Relationship between mobile and desktop versions
- Mobile canonical
“Pole Position Marketing helped us identify and fix key issues that we didn’t even know existed, helping us provide a better overall experience for our visitors. ” –Sue, Places for Kids
Get your SEO Architecture Audit Now!