With so much in digital marketing that’s beyond your control, it’s important to make the most of the elements that you can directly impact. On page optimization provides you with that opportunity. By making internal changes to specific website elements, you can dramatically improve your site’s search engine performance.
Our on page SEO services are designed to help you achieve long-term success by not only improving search engine rankings but increasing targeted traffic to your website.
“We’re climbing up in the ranks week by week. Now potential clients actually say, ‘I found you on the web.’ Thanks Pole Position Marketing!”
— Frank S., DC Mentors
Keyword research is the cornerstone of on page optimization, informing nearly every aspect of an effective digital marketing strategy. We conduct extensive keyword research for our clients, employing a proven 4-phase process:
- Core-Term Research: Determining the main keywords phrases that will form the basic topics of your website.
- Search Phrase Research: Using additional research and qualifiers to produce a list of thousands of highly-targeted supporting phrases.
- Analysis and Elimination: Eliminating less-relevant or poor-performing phrases, leaving only the phrases that offer the best ROI.
- Organization: Sorting and categorizing the keywords into targeted keyword groups for easy and effective
There simply is no optimization without content. We make your content more visible in the search engines and to potential visitors by naturally weaving in the phrases discovered in keyword research. The goal is not to get the keywords into the page x number of times but rather creating valuable, authoritative content that matches searcher intent and in return performs well in search.
We also take an in-depth look at the behind-the-scenes HTML code:
- Title tags
- Alt tags
- Meta descriptions (for click through rather than rankings)
We revise these elements with keywords to make them more compelling and relevant to searchers and search engines alike.
As is often said, to know where you are going, you need to know where you’ve been. We recommend an SEO & Website Architecture audit to examine your current search engine performance. This audit provides actionable recommendations for on page SEO and identifies any critical issues that could be holding your site back in search engine performance.
On Page SEO You Can Trust
On page SEO can elevate your web presence and accelerate your business growth when it’s done right. Done wrong, it can result in poor search engine performance and even traffic destroying penalties. Trust your site’s optimization to Pole Position Marketing, a pioneer in the SEO industry since 1998.