Pole Position Marketing, Nevada’s premier search engine optimization and marketing firm, is seeking a web content writer for an in-house position. We are seeking an individual who is capable at producing highly valuable and deeply informative web articles for a variety of industries.
Job Description Includes:
- Creative thinking in order to produce multiple article ideas for any industry
- Deep industry research to develop intriguing and expertly written article content
- Research into client related and vertical industry websites to identify potential content sharing relationships
- Establish and follow up with website contacts to pursue article publishing possibilities
- Develop, plan and execute strategies for article sharing, distribution and exposure
- Writing, submitting and tracking of online press releases
- Reporting and writing on industry specific news
Time invested in research in developing articles and research in distributing articles will be split just about even depending on the need. Articles will encompass both B2B and B2C topics and must be written to achieve maximum attention and exposure. Writer must be able to adapt to different writing styles depending on the need required for each project.
Applicant must be able to thrive in a competitive environment without sacrificing the ability to be a supportive team player. Must be able to think and write outside of the box in order to produce highly relevant and extraordinarily valuable content for any industry.
This is an in-house position, not a sub-contract or work-from-home opportunity.
Candidates should send resume with salary requirements, cover letter explaining why this is the position for you, and at least two articles of 600 words or more. Resumes without this information will likely be ignored.