For those of you who think along with me that these catchphrases posts lack real marketing value, here is a list of the 50 best TV commercials from the 80’s.
But moving on, here is a continuation of TV Lands 100 Greatest TV quotes and catchphrases! Note: to read where each phrase comes from highlight below each catchphrase.
60. We’ve got a really big show!
Ed Sullivan, The Ed Sullivan Show
59. Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!
Trix cereal commercials
58. Elizabeth, I’m coming!
Red Fox as Fred Sanford, Sanford and Sons
57. Do you believe in miracles?
Spoken by Al Michaels during the 1983 Winter Olympics, USA vs. USSR, Hockey
56. Don’t make me angry. You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.
Bill Bixley as David Banner, The Incredible Hulk
55. Hey, hey, hey
Haywood Nelson as Dwayne Nelson, What’s Happening
54. Have you no sense of decency?
Joseph Welch to Sen. Joe McCarthy during the McCarthy hearings
53. Holy ______, Batman!
Burt Ward as Robin, Batman
52. What you see is what you get!
Flip Wilson as Geraldine, The Flip Wilson Show
51. Never assume because what you assume makes an ass out of u and me
Tony Randall as Phelix, The Odd Couple
50. Tastes great! Less Filling
Miller Lite commercials
49. You rang?
Ted Cassidy as Lurch, The Addams Family
48. Danger, Will Robinson!
Dick Tufelt as the voice of the Robot, Lost in Space
47. How you doin’?
Matt LeBlanc as Joey Tribbiani, Friends
46. Is that your final answer?
Regis Philbin, Who Wants to be a Millionaire?
45. Read my lips: No new taxes!
George H. W. Bush, Campaign for U.S. President
44. Two thumbs up!
Roger Ebert and Gene Siskel, Siskel and Ebert
43. You look mahvelous!
Billy Crystal as Fernando Kanas
42. I want my MTV!
MTV promoting MTV
41. Good night, and good luck.
Edward R. Murrow, signing off on his radio news program.