I haven’t played much with Google Reader because I already use FeedDemon to manage my RSS feeds. I really don’t have time to import all my feeds into a new reader, but I played around with it for a few minutes anyway.
What I found was quite interesting. Google Reader cannot find information on this blog. No matter how many times I try, I can’t seem to get (EMP) to import it’s feed. I think something is wrong with my blog.
I’ve noticed some other strange occurrences as well. We have a list of recent blog titles displaying over on our SEO/M site, Pole Position Marketing. Problem is, every day I have to submit a new post (or update an old post) to get the titles to appear. Once I do that its fine for the rest of the day, but every morning, same thing.
I’ve got to figure out the problem here and quick.