Ok, so I finally jumped on the train and signed up for MSN’s new adCenter PPC. It’s only been a couple of days, but so far my impression of the new system is not a good one. For one thing, adCenter told me it would not support my FireFox browser! How rediculous is that! Also, I’ve encountered some “page errors” when I tried to add some new keywords to one of my recently established “orders”. I’m also not too fond of the solid two days it took to approve my keywords and ads. I did notice that adCenter allows for a broad, phrase, and exact match just like AdWords, which is a definite plus. We’ll see how things iron out with AdCenter in the future.