The MSN Sandbox offers previews of MSN’s current projects and BETA services. The following recent additions to Sandbox may be an indication of just how serious Microsoft is about competing with Google user services.
- Lookout E-Mail Search : An Outlook integrated desktop search utility.
- Newsbot : An automated up to the minute news scraper.
- 3?: A comprehensive user interaction platform, which according to MSN “extends real-world social interactions”.
- Netscan: A UseNet data mining agent.
- Terra Server: A vast database of maps and ariel/satelite photography.
Tagged As: Market Share